Rowland Hall School News
We hope to see you at the annual All-School Carnival Friday, May 20, from 3:15 to 6 pm at the McCarthey Campus. This is a school-wide celebration made possible by the senior class of 2016 and student council, so bring the whole family for food, games, and a great time. Enjoy bouncy houses, face painting, carnival games with prizes, sweet treats, a dunk tank, and more!
- Activities will be located in the dining hall, patio, and back field areas.
- Tickets cost 50 cents each and may be purchased outside the dining hall. Tickets are used for all activities at the carnival. Most activities cost one or two tickets. Remember to bring cash! Other payment forms cannot be accepted.
- Rain or Shine! The carnival will go on regardless of the weather! We have indoor locations for all the activities should we have bad weather.
- Parking: Please park in the Steiner athletic fields parking lot or the South parking lot of the McCarthey Campus. The North parking lot will only be available to Beginning School families due to safety precautions for our youngest students and their families - thank you for your cooperation!
- "Real" Food: Don't worry, we have more than just treats to eat! You can buy a meal for $4 per person (or eight tickets) that includes your choice of pepperoni or cheese pizza, chips, and a drink. Cash will be accepted at the food booth.
- Beginning and Lower School Students must be accompanied by a parent or other designated adult during the carnival.
See you there!