MS Mountain Biking
Transportation: All families need to provide transportation to/from all rides. Carpooling is highly encouraged.
Inclement Weather: When necessary, rides will be cancelled via email at least 2 hours in advance of start time.
Volunteers Are Needed: We’re in need of reliable bike-friendly parent volunteers to assist at group rides for safety purposes.
What do you need to bring to practices?
- A freshly tuned, geared mountain bike
- Spare tube (please check size and valve type)
- Helmet (please make sure it fits well)
- Gloves (full-fingered gloves are recommended)
- Sunglasses/Eye Protection
- Rain jacket
- Hydration backpack w/ filled water reservoir
- Healthy snacks
Written permission (text message or email) from a parent or guardian will be necessary if an athlete will use alternative transportation back to Rowland Hall (in lieu of riding the bus) even if that transportation will be provided by the athlete’s parent or guardian.
For event-specific transportation details, click "more info". For general transportation policies, click here.
|No 2018-2019 events were found for MS Mountain Biking.|