Join us for the All-School Candle & Carol Service 7 pm Thursday, December 7, at the Cathedral Church of St. Mark, 231 East 100 South in Salt Lake City. Candle & Carol is a Christmas celebration modeled on a traditional Episcopal Lessons and Carols service, featuring student-musicians from the lower, middle, and upper schools. Space is limited. Please arrive early for seating. Parking is available at Harmons, City Creek, or on the street. Little to no parking is available at the Cathedral.
Rowland Hall is participating in Light One Candle, the IRC's annual holiday gift drive, offering community members the unique opportunity to fulfill holiday wish lists for recently arrived refugee families and individuals. We invite you to bring any of these items to Candle and Carol.
Material needs (new or like new):
- Unopened, full-size hygiene items, toilet paper
- Cleaning Supplies, including laundry detergent, paper towels
- New Rice cookers
- Electric kettles/kettles
- New Microwaves
- Pots and Pans
- Diapers (all sizes) and wipes
- New or handmade blankets
- Gift cards: $20-$50 denominations to Smith's, Target, Walmart, Fresh Market, Food for Less, Rancho Market, and Harmons
- Clothing Drive (used): Coat, Gloves, Hat, Boots, Scarves, Sweaters, Clothing in Good Repair, and Professional Dress Materials
For questions, please contact Ryan Hoglund.
Art by Leah Button, class of 2019